Articles[edit | edit source]
- http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09179/980444-53.stm G-20 Summit means city could use 4,000 extra police from June 2009
- http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09158/975691-53.stm#ixzz0HmyNYnHl&C Pittsburgh's hotels rooms fit for 'kings' and G-20 leaders - Visitors expected to need 6,000 rooms - June 07, 2009 By Sally Kalson, If ever there's a time when the presidential suites of the city's best hotels will house actual presidents, it will be when the G-20 world economic summit comes to Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh's hotels rooms fit for 'kings' and G-20 leaders - Visitors expected to need 6,000 rooms
- http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09157/975562-147.stm Pittsburgh Airport gears up for G20 article - June 2009
- http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09156/975250-53.stm Jim Ferlo calls for protests during G-20 summit, June 05, 2009, By Mackenzie Carpenter
- http://post-gazette.com/pg/09154/974619-53.stm Groups eager for role in helping Pittsburgh host G-20 summit - June 03, 2009 - Nobody knows anything.
- http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09151/974022-53.stm#ixzz0H6cPv2Ht&A - G-20 is often a magnet for protests - by Dennis Roddy and Jerome Sherman, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette- May 31, 2009 - When the G-20 summit convenes in Pittsburgh four months from now the agenda is likely to reach beyond the guarded halls of the David Lawrence Convention Center onto city streets, where the effects of economic policies are felt in the lives of ordinary people from Hong Kong to Homestead.
- http://post-gazette.com/pg/09150/973856-84.stm#ixzz0Gzg0rKBB&A Obama's 'affinity' for the city brings G-20 summit to Pittsburgh - May 30, 2009 - by Ed Blazina
- http://post-gazette.com/pg/09149/973665-100.stm on May 29, 2009. Headline: Many stepping up to help with G-20 summit, mayor says by Ed Blazina
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.